KKF Massdrop II - Xerxes

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So sorry to hear about the accident! :'(

You're such a great artist and craftman. Even though I didn't win the massdrop lottery, I'm still dreaming of having one of your knives one day. Get well soon, take your time, and don't worry about the massdrop. All the best.

Taking into account the increased frequency of newsletters, I assume that our lovely community may expect news from Jannis...
I would be happy to receive such in particular about this massdrop.
And I am really glad this great blacksmith is recovering.

Last edited:
HI Guys, Just keeping this alive. Do you think this is still going to happen? again timing is not an issue lol

Hi There!

A new year - so many talented knife makers are out there these days. But Xerxes is the Pinnacle🙌.

Any news from the massdroppers @nakiriknaifuwaifu or from Herr Scholz @Xerxes himself on this awesome project?

Of course as time passes by new steels become available so maybe the massdrop steel spec could change to Apex Ultra - just throwing it out there ;-).

Hope that recovery is full and complete.

Hi There!

A new year - so many talented knife makers are out there these days. But Xerxes is the Pinnacle🙌.

Any news from the massdroppers @nakiriknaifuwaifu or from Herr Scholz @Xerxes himself on this awesome project?

Of course as time passes by new steels become available so maybe the massdrop steel spec could change to Apex Ultra - just throwing it out there ;-).

Hope that recovery is full and complete.

This massdrop is defunct. Janis is mostly recovered but working at a more limited pace and therefore branching out into other areas like distribution (I think he’s a distributor for apex ultra).

Back