KKF Massdrop IV - 田中義一 🇯🇵

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221118_200102.jpg
    Screenshot_20221118_200102.jpg
    2 MB · Views: 0
Lol. How many people are on here? OK then, auto add me to WTS Kono Blue 1 pls cause eff me for being seconds late and yet you take my support money. 😂🤣🤣
Also just to be clear since I’m a more recent member, I’m happy to support KKF, the massdrop is really beautiful, and the only real complaint is my iPad auto complete does’t work here which stinks because I’m a terribly typist.

It’s really cool how a custom order kicked off a bunch of other smiths releasing their own versions so that others can enjoy wrought iron-clad knives so quickly.

That Nigara is been for a very long time on Sale at kitchen provisions, not sure if before massdrop was announced but I doubt they took the idea because of this thread. I just think to produce it wouldn't be possible time wise.

It’s really cool how a custom order kicked off a bunch of other smiths releasing their own versions so that others can enjoy wrought iron-clad knives so quickly.
It was already happening before the massdrop started. Nigara have their own stockpile, just like Tanaka and a few others. The Miki makers should also have wrought, I’m surprised we don’t see anything from there. The massdrop has only taken half a year now, right? I’d give it another half year, that’s just how busy everything is.

Me, later tonight: Yes, of course you are the most beautiful thing I've ever seen. I know it's Valentines Day, but I didn't think talking about a video of a beautiful knife I saw would count towards....yes, I still love you. Of course. Yes, I would take you out to dinner before I would take that knife. Why would you even ask me that?

Last edited:
For some reason I vegged out on this mass drop and didn’t even throw my hat in. Now, I’m like the rest of you poor souls drooling over the resent post from Evan. I’ll be languishing in BST waiting for someone to fall out of love with it (no pun intended on Valentine’s Day) but first I will be tapping my screen incessantly until I break it like a strung out junkie trying to buy one from Strata! Guess I need a new computer anyway.

Back