Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
A three knife stack?

In all seriousness I'm inclined toward keeping the logo as close to the original as possible. I'm a Nakiri fan, but maybe not this time.

Ben.G.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like it and would consider becoming a paid member to get one.

With the revisions, it’s almost starting to look like the logo my daughter drew for me over a year ago, before I joined the forum. Mine is specifically over the Pacific Ocean to show Japan and NA. Please don’t make it too close to my own. I want to get mine professionally done some day for my knife sharpening gig and I don’t want it to look like I copied yours.

Ben.G.

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I’m half kidding. Those are some nice concepts, Luftmensch. Maybe you could work your magic on mine. 😉
40908638-73CC-40D7-9C5D-4AC501FA6DDC.jpeg

Angie

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
I'm pretty sure we won't tweak the design to be that much like yours.

M1k3

Reaction score
Top one for my car, bottom one as a patch? I definitely think that the top one should be available. The second one as a second choice if you go that route.

Luftmensch

Supporting Member
Reaction score
In all seriousness I'm inclined toward keeping the logo as close to the original as possible.
Me too! I am just horsing around for fun. I am not a graphic artist - just some guy with a mouse (🐭) and a bag of tricks. That said I am happy to help if I can and if would be of benefit.... Otherwise I'll continue to be silly 😉

McMan

Reaction score
Top one.
What if, as a second style, the black/white one was just the logo and then "KKF"?

Benuser

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Perhaps a classic French sabatier and an iconic Japanese knife like the Masamoto KS? Very similar if not identical profiles for symmetry, different handles showing the evolution.

Yes I understand that I'm biased.
The Sab with a Nogent handle, in that case.

daveb

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
Me too! I am just horsing around for fun. I am not a graphic artist - just some guy with a mouse (🐭) and a bag of tricks. That said I am happy to help if I can and if would be of benefit.... Otherwise I'll continue to be silly 😉
I'm enjoying what you're doing and am sure some of it will make it into final product. And pls continue to be silly.

Angie

Staff member
Administrator
Global Moderators
Reaction score
What about this design?

View attachment 77138
1587439340116.png

(ETA: put image in so you don't have to go back to quoted post.)

I just put in the order for the top version of the Sticker. Blue and colors. I expect to have them in about next week.

If you have paid for a year or lifetime in one payment full price, you can start sending me your mailing address. When they come in I'll post a photo, and then you can send in then also.

valdim

Reaction score
I am sorry I missed joining the discussion about sticker design. 😞
But at the last one looks much better that the initial version.

WildBoar

Home cook, knife accumulator
Founding Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
My son grabbed them as soon as I pulled them out of the envelope. We agreed he could have one, but he has to get approval before sticking it up anywhere. He has not yet decided where he wants it.