Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

ExistentialHero

Supporting Member
Reaction score
300mm Marko Tsourkan Gyuto available on his website

Just bought a 270, so I really don't need this... right?

Last edited:

tcmx3

Reaction score
Honestly I think his asking price is pretty fair considering how big a 300 really is and the fit & finish on his knives.

Corradobrit1

Reaction score
Surprised its still there tbh. Pretty unique size for Marko. And maybe the last one with the old logo.

Southpaw

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is this the only Yoshikazu Tanaka stainless clad “blue #1” available on market right now?
I believe so. They debuted on Strata a couple weeks ago and only have Bunkas left. I know he doesn’t do a lot of Stainless clad knives, these are the only available I know of. I also hear he’s going to have another unique release coming soon.

iandustries

Reaction score
Nice grind, tall, thin, good height a bit of heft but I've only seen ktips so far
I have the petty from strata. no complaints and stainless is just worry free. So I spoke to Evan from strata and he actually had a say in the characteristics of this line - yugiri. It is purposefully taller because most Y tanaka blades are not.

Jason183

Reaction score
I believe so. They debuted on Strata a couple weeks ago and only have Bunkas left. I know he doesn’t do a lot of Stainless clad knives, these are the only available I know of. I also hear he’s going to have another unique release coming soon.
Which vendor getting the unique release?

ragz

Reaction score

A stunner, not in the budget for me atm

Campbell

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I already have a monster gyuto from him otherwise I would consider buying it. The one I have measures 273x66 and weighs in at just under 400g. The grind on mine is thinner though.

20210524_192825.jpg
20210524_192640.jpg

Last edited:

timebard

Reaction score
Halcyon Forge has a couple awesome looking knives going up for sale this afternoon (per Insta). The "spicy feather" gyuto looks amazing and if I were a richer man I'd be on his site spamming F5 for my chance to snag it. Alas, the best I can hope for is living vicariously through someone here...