Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Clement Knives with a drop that happened at 14.00 (GMT). He makes the handles from plastic waste washed up on beaches. More interesting materials and techniques used with these than his side project. Haven't tried these out yet, but I like what he's doing.

Found here

Here's an example: From Instagram
Picked up one of his knives here on the forum and it's a solid option for the money. They always sell out instantly so better have those trigger fingers ready

Picked up one of his knives here on the forum and it's a solid option for the money. They always sell out instantly so better have those trigger fingers ready
Yeah, I didn't expect that to go so quickly. The one I wanted sold as I was trying to checkout so I've left it for this one, there'll be more :) Good to hear that they're solid though, I'm keeping my eye out for the right one from him. What did you pick up? If that's not dragging this thread too far off topic.

While I really enjoy my B Grind and probably won’t let it go, I really liked his normal WH grind.

Definitely was a top performer amongst what I own

If the b grind was in stock I would have grabbed it, not sure I can justify getting a Bidinger in a normie grind 🤣
That big chef looks fun and feels great in hand, not that it would be a surprise considering how on point his handles are. I just have too many new knives that need to be put to use and what I really really want is a symmetrical or lefty asymmetrical b-grind.

That big chef looks fun and feels great in hand, not that it would be a surprise considering how on point his handles are. I just have too many new knives that need to be put to use and what I really really want is a symmetrical or lefty asymmetrical b-grind.
Yeah for me has to be b-grind or nothing I think. Normal grind is too similar in characteristic to my newham western I think

Yeah for me has to be b-grind or nothing I think. Normal grind is too similar in characteristic to my newham western I think
What kind of grind is your Newham? This was very different from either of my current ones, but seemed to resemble more the wrought iron one I just sold on BST. I hear you though, with the Bidinger stuff the b-grind feels like the one to chase after.

Seems like the compound grinds are more unique but I know he loses a lot of weight digging them out. I’m not sure which one I’ll go for, depends on what I have at the time. Us lefties are usually left out of the fun stuff

Seems like the compound grinds are more unique but I know he loses a lot of weight digging them out. I’m not sure which one I’ll go for, depends on what I have at the time. Us lefties are usually left out of the fun stuff

He posted recently that he was making a lefty b-grind for the the first time.

Last edited:

Didn’t he release a lefty b-grind recently? If you missed it at least you know he makes them even if only once in a blue moon.

edit - oops I see he hasn’t actually released it yet. I thought I saw him posting photos of it though.

What kind of grind is your Newham? This was very different from either of my current ones, but seemed to resemble more the wrought iron one I just sold on BST. I hear you though, with the Bidinger stuff the b-grind feels like the one to chase after.
uhh this kind:

newhamg.jpg

Didn’t he release a lefty b-grind recently? If you missed it at least you know he makes them even if only once in a blue moon.

edit - oops I see he hasn’t actually released it yet. I thought I saw him posting photos of it though.
Yeah he posted stories of the knife and him testing it. He said it was first ever lefty.

Lefty crew for the win.

Latest posts

Back