Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I inquired about the price on several knives just to see what was available. It wouldn’t surprise me if he just didn’t respond regarding knives already sold. I’ve had this happen previously with other makers 🤷‍♂️. Wouldn’t take it personally. Seems like a good dude.
yeah I asked specifically if the western was available, maybe he filtered my message because it was sold already

Belongs to flipper thread 1k for a 240 Kasumi :LOL:
What's wrong with 1k for a kasumi 240? I paid that. I don't think you can get one for cheaper at any retailer currently. For retailers that stock them, around there is the going rate. Stuff is expensive, if you wanted a kasumi shig for 600 gotta go back to 2016 lol

download.jpg

What's wrong with 1k for a kasumi 240? I paid that. I don't think you can get one for cheaper at any retailer currently. For retailers that stock them, around there is the going rate. Stuff is expensive, if you wanted a kasumi shig for 600 gotta go back to 2016 lol
There is a 300 mm kasumi yanagiba for sale in a shop in Japan right now for Y85500 - what is that in USD? Same size kitaji for under double that. A 210 kitaji gyuto for less than the yanagiba with a western handle. The seller has 32 different blades for sale, + kiridashi's and made to orders....

There is a 300 mm kasumi yanagiba for sale in a shop in Japan right now for Y85500 - what is that in USD? Same size kitaji for under double that. A 210 kitaji gyuto for less than the yanagiba with a western handle. The seller has 32 different blades for sale, + kiridashi's and made to orders....
About 630 before shipping and import fees, would be around 750 total? That's usually what around the yanagis do from what I see. Around 600 on the low end to 1k on higher end. Much slower selling on the yanagis compared to gyutos, they tend to sit. Let me know the name of the guy I'm curious.

Back