Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe I could trade my 2500 Diesel Ram for it. Do you think the Pegasus would pull my food trailer?

I bet it will sell. Some millionaire will not buy a cheap watch and decide to upgrade his chef knife.

Last edited:
Some nice looking TF Nashiji petty's (appear to be 135 and 150mm) for a great price @ CKC. Would def be worthwhile rehandling though. From the one pic on IG the grinds 'appear' to be good.

I got an email last night that informed me that the Kochi V2 180 nakiri was in stock. I owned one and sold it about two years ago. I've missed it ever since. I actually tried to buy it back a few months ago, and the guy said "Take a Hike - I love this knife!"

Anyway, I clicked on the link and saw only one available, so I snatched it up. I was surprised to see only one, so I asked Jon if this was actually the case. Jon said he was cleaning up and it was just laying there on a shelf. What a great find!

So just saw that Ryky is auctioning all his knives to his patrons.

Can’t watch him for that long, is there anything good in there?
a kato workhorse in w2 and a bunch of kurosaki

Last edited:
If you’re into stainless there might be some deals to be had w the Burrfection auction. Might be a couple of carbon blades too.
Nothing the forum would get excited about, but maybe good deals nevertheless.

I watched the Burrfection video for the knives he’s auctioning, not because I’m interested but because I genuinely like Burrfection.
There’s a few R2 blades that look neat, a Sukenari ZDP gyuto, entry level single bevels, masamotos, Kurosaki stuff, Shiro Kamo, kato, Doi Honyaki...lots of $200-300 dammy things, kono gs...
Unfortunately no dalstrongs.

That Sukenari ZDP gyuto had a defect so bad that Sukenari refuses to stamp their name on it.
He doesn't mention the Kato we love by name so to avoid confusion with Y. Kato which he does mention by name.

Back