Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone buys that western nakiri and wants to trade for a brand new wa jiro nakiri let me know. I wish I would of known he was going to do western nakiris. I would of waited to match my yo gyutos by Jiro. Oh well

If anyone buys that western nakiri and wants to trade for a brand new wa jiro nakiri let me know. I wish I would of known he was going to do western nakiris. I would of waited to match my yo gyutos by Jiro. Oh well
*would have known/waited or would've...
Sorry, not sorry. This really irks me.
Also good luck and nice knives you have.

*would have known/waited or would've...
Sorry, not sorry. This really irks me.
Also good luck and nice knives you have.
Yeah i’m at work doing another 12 hour shift in the kitchen for the 8th day in a row. I’m educated and understand how to speak/write. It was an extremely rushed post. Don’t be sorry, we all have things that irk us. Obnoxious people really irk me.

Yeah i’m at work doing another 12 hour shift in the kitchen for the 8th day in a row. I’m educated and understand how to speak/write. It was an extremely rushed post. Don’t be sorry, we all have things that irk us. Obnoxious people really irk me.
Guess my inner Grammar Nazi got the better of me.
I know long shifts in the kitchen, day 8 sucks depending how many more days you have to go. Wish you a great free time.

The "No" was not meant to be offensive. His knives on his IG are beautiful. He just isn't on the radar much. Some of them seem to be more geared towards artwork too. The little I have read indicates they are great performers with very thin tips. I just don't have a desire to chase after another low production Western maker. I am sure those that have acquired his work are very happy in general.

Not knocking the profile. I haven’t tried one of them yet. Seeing more and more of the Jiros here has got me thinking about the dividing line between a santoku and gyuto.
Its a blurred line. There are no clear defining features

Really clean finishing and he says he was the first guy to try to forge ATS-34 kitchen knives.

Back