Quantcast

Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Chang

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hey,
Mattias Lundbergs opened up his webshop. He's an upcoming Swedish maker imo and nice to deal with. He's got some cheap products on his site as a start for his webshop. So check him out.
i wanted to grab one to check out, such great prices. of course I forgot to set an alarm and went into my shift forgetting. came out and everything was sold out.

JayS20

Reaction score
Took around 20 mins for the Gyutos to be sold out. Was close to getting one but I already have beaters and am getting a Custom from him.

IsoJ

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I have one custom big gyuto from Mattias. 265*60 in Böhler Twr. Mattias Delivered all my wishes with the gyuto. Really easy going and great guy to deal with. It isnt my best pure performer but propably the most versatile and nimble one(305gr). The cutting feeling and overall balance are top for me. It puts a big smile on the face everytime I use it.

preizzo

Reaction score
I am excited to hear some feedback on these. They look cool and were very reasonably priced
Super cool guy with some interesting s
@IsoJ and @preizzo - spill the beans!
Pleasure to deal with,very stand up guy .
He is evolving and trying many different steels ,finish and grind .

Definitely a knife maker that you need to have in you rotación

josemartinlopez

我會買所有的獨角獸
Banned
Reaction score
I have one custom big gyuto from Mattias. 265*60 in Böhler Twr. Mattias Delivered all my wishes with the gyuto. Really easy going and great guy to deal with. It isnt my best pure performer but propably the most versatile and nimble one(305gr). The cutting feeling and overall balance are top for me. It puts a big smile on the face everytime I use it.
Congratulations in advance for scoring the custom Raquin!

nakiriknaifuwaifu

Reaction score
Hinoura Unryu 210 and 240mm gyuto release at Japanese Knife Imports 3PM pacific standard (California) time tomorrow!

@RockyBasel

Last edited:

Corradobrit1

Reaction score

Neville Lin

Reaction score

danemonji

Reaction score
When was that JCK gyuto sold? Because two years ago the prices were lower, but since last year they have gone pass the 2k$ mark for both 210 and 240.

RockyBasel

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hinoura Unryu 210 and 240mm gyuto release at Japanese Knife Imports 3PM pacific standard (California) time tomorrow!

@RockyBasel
Is this coming out at:
Chefs ToGo
Japanese chefs knives
Japanese knives international -Broida

I can’t figure it out - I have heard all three being mentioned in different threads