Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It is an odd looking bird but we’ll see... not usually a 210ish fan but we’ll see.. got hands like a gorilla...
I like the TxK so much I’m on the hunt for a 270mm to try!

It is an odd looking bird but we’ll see... not usually a 210ish fan but we’ll see.. got hands like a gorilla...
You like them chonky. Let us know what you think when it arrives.

Will do. Trying to keep an open mind although it’s way outside of what I usually like.

Is it the black handle or the reddish brown one on the Jiro?

I also have big hands, but I just adore smaller handles. Sounds odd I know, but that’s just how I’ve grown accustom to them. And dude, a 270 is gonna be a frkn axe!!

69E3643C-1C35-4FEF-8FEE-E19013F16689.jpeg

I have an extra 210mm Jiro new that I got by accident - if anyone interested. I bought one, it never came, they sent another, then the first one they found was shipped by sea in error. I ended up with a 210 mm Gyuto and a 240mm Gyuto - latter, I plan to keep once it arrives. I expect both to arrive over next 1-3 weeks

I have an extra 210mm Jiro new that I got by accident - if anyone interested. I bought one, it never came, they sent another, then the first one they found was shipped by sea in error. I ended up with a 210 mm Gyuto and a 240mm Gyuto - latter, I plan to keep once it arrives. I expect both to arrive over next 1-3 weeks
What Jiros do you have/expect to have? what serial

I think I will start learning how to make my own knives. Because ar the rate prices are going up for these artisans, hand made knives will become luxury items. Couple of positive reviews and these guys jump the 1000$ mark as if they are some renowned artist or national treasure.

Back