Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Korin has the only real sale I came across too. I was hoping for a 4th of July sale in the states, but its probably for the best.
Maxim at JNS is going on vacation soon. If he does what he did last year, he'll have a sale during that time and not shipping either. But it is a sale...

Epic Edge is running a 4th of July discount.

4th of July discounts at BladeGallery, Epicurean Edge, BladeConnection and Shave Envy!
A6 Flipper with Red/Black Carbon Fiber by A2
Whether you're looking for chef's knives, custom knives, practical and tactical knives, or shaving and manicure gear, we appreciate that you shop with us.

Use coupon for up to $505 off!!

Use July4-25 for $25 off for orders > $285
Use July4-55 for $55 off for orders >$585
Use July4-105 for $105 off orders> $1085
Use July4-255 for $255 off orders >$2585
Use July4-505 for $505 off orders> $5085

Heads up for the cleaver aficionados, there's a Konosuke cleaver on the **To-Go forums

There was 9 in stock when I posted it, now it shows sold out. They flew out fast or the price was mistake and they pulled them 😅

There was 9 in stock when I posted it, now it shows sold out. They flew out fast or the price was mistake and they pulled them 😅
Not sure, they have been online since yesterday. So not really a surprise they sold out. I was surprised they were online for so long.

Last edited:
Definitely not a mistake. He posted the deal on his instagram story yesterday. He has done similar sales in the past with the Kramers. I recall seeing an 8 inch stainless for 150-160 and the 8 inch damascus for 220 a while back.

Back