Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No, grasshopper. When they are gone, they be gone from the site all together. Just refresh and they will be enabled when he posts them

But remember you have to fight agains hundreds doing the same thing. Here are some good advices in your hunt for glory:
1.) Be logged into your account so that information about address and user is in the history of the page. Will help you with autocomplete
1.5) Have patience and just keep refreshing for the next 5 hours or more. Don’t give up! Bring food and water. Make sure you’ve been to the bathroom first ;)
2.) Open a notepad next to your browser window where the item you seek is opened and refreshed constantly. In the notepad put your credit card number, expiry date and cvc code from the back of your card. Also copy in the clipboard memory the card number.
Why ? because you need to paste these details in the browser in 5 seconds. So half the screen browser, half the card details so you can copy paste like crazy.
3.)once you add the item in your basket it’s not over. Many others also have it so if you are logged into the account and quicky enter the card details copy pasting you have an edge while the others are typing
4.) Enjoy the knife grasshopper!

Yeah, the Kitaeji is out of my reach at that price. But it's there. Im sure it will sell pretty quickly. I know he's probably pushed up the prices to discourage flipping. You got to be a high roller now. Plus, it's a 210 and I have a 210 Kasumi, but I still would of really like to of got it if I had the cash.

I saw a really oversized Damascus pizza cutter on IG in the last couple of days. No price on it, but I did think it looked somewhat ridiculous. (OTOH, I've gone right off Damascus these days - function is what I care about! (Says the bloke with a Shun, a Tojiro and a handful of Furis...))
The fact that these pricy pizza cutters are sold out is amazing..

The fact that these pricy pizza cutters are sold out is amazing..
They're collectables and sold instantly to collectors of those makers.
First one by ABS Master Smith David Lisch sold for $1000.
Second one by Rick Petko, who was made famous by TV show American Chopper, sold for $800.

Both are low prices for any work by Lisch or Petko so they sell...

They're collectables and sold instantly to collectors of those makers.
First one by ABS Master Smith David Lisch sold for $1000.
Second one by Rick Petko, who was made famous by TV show American Chopper, sold for $800.

Both are low prices for any work by Lisch or Petko so they sell...
Care to guess what one from Jesse James would sell for? I guess celebrity adds a not inconsequential surcharge.

Yeah, the Kitaeji is out of my reach at that price. But it's there. Im sure it will sell pretty quickly. I know he's probably pushed up the prices to discourage flipping. You got to be a high roller now. Plus, it's a 210 and I have a 210 Kasumi, but I still would of really like to of got it if I had the cash.
Yeah, Maxim has got smart and is doing the flipping himself now. ;)

This one is ridiculous! Looks like the wheel was cut out of the back of a galvanized junction box.
Some loony bought the "tinned brass" custom pizza cutter. Guess I'm not woke enough.

I'm sure it will go nicely with the collection of CM custom knives and parmesan graters

Some loony bought the "tinned brass" custom pizza cutter. Guess I'm not woke enough.
DUDE! You are SO underselling it!

Handcrafted in Sydney, Australia by Kenny Son of Studiokyss, a remarkable, minimalist pizza wheel design that adds a twist of playful sophistication to any pizza experience. The delicately curved brass handle is fastened to an 80mm wide wheel of tinned brass. The textured, rough glow of the tin, simple and traditional in both application and aesthetic, combined with the unique, open handle design, and superb functionality, make this pizza tool a gift not to be forgotten, and a favorite object in the kitchen.

TBH, this level of BS is what I aim for in my meal descriptions, but I guess my lack of ability in this area is why I ended up in journalism(/PR) and not marketing.

Last edited:
Would love to know what's so 'remarkable' about that pizza cutter.... apart from the US$265 asking price. And if I brought that home my SO would make sure it was never 'forgotten'. In fact I'd probably never be allowed control of a CC again.

DUDE! You are SO underselling it!

TBH, this level of BS is what I aim for in my meal descriptions, but I guess my lack of ability in this area is why I neded up in journalism(/PR) and not marketing.
DUDE! Get WOKE

Would love to know what's so 'remarkable' about that pizza cutter.... apart from the US$265 asking price. And if I brought that home my SO would make sure it was never 'forgotten'. In fact I'd probably never be allowed control of a CC again.
PayPal allows loading cash at select stores through the app, FYI.

Prices for Shig's have gone up a LOT. Over $1420 excl tax for a 210 Wa Kitaeji :oops:

Maybe Ma_sha has shown us the light 🤔

Yeah... Prices for Shigs and Kato (especially Kato) has gone up so much to the point where I can no longer pull the trigger. I really wanted the Kiritsuke Kato, but the price is just way too high for just a Kasumi knife. I remember I got my Damascus 240 Gyuto for just around $900ish USD years ago.

Back