Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I used to mildly defend the guy because he seemed nice enough and it looked like he caught a bunch of baseless hate for making a living doing something others wish they did.

Came to realize that because I didn't follow him I just wasn't paying attention to how grimey he actually operates. Trash.

I freaking hate thieves and wish that he wasn't robbed. Having said that, he should have had insurance for his business. If he didn't, he truly is an imbecile.

On second thought, he will probably collect insurance that he secretly has, sue the building owner and collect on the fund raiser.

It seems like this Daniel Hopper started this Gofundme thing not Ryky. Just saying what if Ryky doesnt take it? It would be shameful if he does. I hope he won’t. I started all this hobby after watching his videos. Sad.

Who is Vince Shlomi?
The slap chop guy.
images (1).jpeg

A hooker bit his tongue off and he beat the sh!t out of her, then he went to jail. Hell of a salesman though.

It seems like this Daniel Hopper started this Gofundme thing not Ryky. Just saying what if Ryky doesnt take it? It would be shameful if he does. I hope he won’t. I started all this hobby after watching his videos. Sad.
Yep, he sent it out on his IG. He's fully promoting it.

Some people buy out today hoping to sell after a year with profit. Since there are more IT guys than cooks in this community, most likely some are using robots and automation built on the dom of the website and the transaction takes less than a second to complete. You will never type fast enough. Fortunately there are plenty of good and cheap alternatives for every maker out there. So unless you have an obsession with owning certain brands or you are a hoarder, you should find knives that will perform better than your skills can handle and which are always in stock.

I am so tired about this shity bot legend....

here his the screenshot of yesterday’s sale , 22 in same time in the checkout page .
And 17 more in the cart page.

When bots try to buy we have like 400 or 4000 entry in the checkout page.

So no... no bot yesterday. To be honest I only seen one times weird looking stats ...

And seriously... a bot for a RAQUIN ...you have to be crazy to doing that.
Work smarter and make a bot for knife you can make money with...

it’s the last time I comment on that point .

c7cc9936-b03a-4239-a8e0-d5975d185d9a-jpeg.95285

Attachments

• C7CC9936-B03A-4239-A8E0-D5975D185D9A.jpeg
    C7CC9936-B03A-4239-A8E0-D5975D185D9A.jpeg
    106.7 KB · Views: 527
I love it Bryan and Maxim slaying the Legend of the Bot! Well done Sirs.

And seriously... a bot for a RAQUIN ...you have to be crazy to doing that.
Work smarter and make a bot for knife you can make money with...
People make a lot more money using bots to buy rare sneakers.

In all fairness, when people on this site have explained the bot they're using, it gives people pretty good reason to think it's an issue. Not all bots are strictly for mass purchase. I can't remember who it was, but if I recall their bot was set up to detect changes in the website to give them an advantage over the standard f5 guesswork.

Note that I'm not saying this is effective, or that vendors aren't diligently protecting themselves against a multitude of different ways of people seeking advantage, just that the tech is a touch more nuanced than "bot bought all the knives" and its not *just* people raving about wild conspiracy theories. It's also not just people trying it for resale. If you've got the technical prowess, why wouldn't you use it to have an advantage getting what you want?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back