Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey,
Mattias Lundbergs opened up his webshop. He's an upcoming Swedish maker imo and nice to deal with. He's got some cheap products on his site as a start for his webshop. So check him out.
https://steelbylundbergs.se/webshop.html

i wanted to grab one to check out, such great prices. of course I forgot to set an alarm and went into my shift forgetting. came out and everything was sold out.

Took around 20 mins for the Gyutos to be sold out. Was close to getting one but I already have beaters and am getting a Custom from him.

I have one custom big gyuto from Mattias. 265*60 in Böhler Twr. Mattias Delivered all my wishes with the gyuto. Really easy going and great guy to deal with. It isnt my best pure performer but propably the most versatile and nimble one(305gr). The cutting feeling and overall balance are top for me. It puts a big smile on the face everytime I use it.

I am excited to hear some feedback on these. They look cool and were very reasonably priced
Super cool guy with some interesting s
@IsoJ and @preizzo - spill the beans!
Pleasure to deal with,very stand up guy .
He is evolving and trying many different steels ,finish and grind .

Definitely a knife maker that you need to have in you rotación

I have one custom big gyuto from Mattias. 265*60 in Böhler Twr. Mattias Delivered all my wishes with the gyuto. Really easy going and great guy to deal with. It isnt my best pure performer but propably the most versatile and nimble one(305gr). The cutting feeling and overall balance are top for me. It puts a big smile on the face everytime I use it.
Congratulations in advance for scoring the custom Raquin!

When was that JCK gyuto sold? Because two years ago the prices were lower, but since last year they have gone pass the 2k$ mark for both 210 and 240.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back