Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Kamon is coming available today(requires signing up Bens newsletter)

A Tsukasa river jump just went up on clean cut
hinoura.JPG

So, anyone here got it? I tried just for the fun of it, but when I pressed the buy button I got a message it was sold out.. Filled in everything already credit card details and such.

Oh I wasn't really going to buy and keep it. I was thinking of putting it here on BTS and sell it for the price I had paid. By the way it was going to be 630 euro including shipping for me.

Total turnoff for a retailer to make this part of their T&C's. Photos won't highlight all defects.

"All SALES ARE FINAL, no exchange, return or cancellation accepted. Buyer can ask for more photos if needed but I will not be responsible for damages or lost after the item has shipped. This is why I will insure and need a recipient signature for delivery. Thank you for understanding. "

Total turnoff for a retailer to make this part of their T&C's. Photos won't highlight all defects.

"All SALES ARE FINAL, no exchange, return or cancellation accepted. Buyer can ask for more photos if needed but I will not be responsible for damages or lost after the item has shipped. This is why I will insure and need a recipient signature for delivery. Thank you for understanding. "
While I generally agree, it's not like you can go to another store to buy this. It is what it is.

While I generally agree, it's not like you can go to another store to buy this. It is what it is.
Its funny that they feel like they have to tell the buyer not to put a $1250 knife into the dishwasher 😂😅. Don't get me wrong, i dont blame them for covering their basis.

I'm one of the ones who doesn't tell ;) and try to keep the good knives out of her sight, out of her mind as much as possible.

^^Great looking knife with awesome specs too.

I already have a 240mm maboroshi but if I didn't...

Reactions: JDC
Was there a 210 ku? They do still have a 240 regular finish version, and the grind looks more even than what they usually are.
Yes, I was going to pull the trigger last time. But It is too much since I need to pay for duties and tax as well. In the end, I bought the cheaper Bolsterless one. it's also fine finish and the spec a bit different (slightly taller than usual)

Yes, I was going to pull the trigger last time. But It is too much since I need to pay for duties and tax as well. In the end, I bought the cheaper Bolsterless one. it's also fine finish and the spec a bit different (slightly taller than usual)

Weird, seems they are unlisted. Ku looks pretty cool, and you may change the handle at some point anyway :)

Back