Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Surprised its still there tbh. Pretty unique size for Marko. And maybe the last one with the old logo.

Is this the only Yoshikazu Tanaka stainless clad “blue #1” available on market right now?
I believe so. They debuted on Strata a couple weeks ago and only have Bunkas left. I know he doesn’t do a lot of Stainless clad knives, these are the only available I know of. I also hear he’s going to have another unique release coming soon.

Nice grind, tall, thin, good height a bit of heft but I've only seen ktips so far

I have the petty from strata. no complaints and stainless is just worry free. So I spoke to Evan from strata and he actually had a say in the characteristics of this line - yugiri. It is purposefully taller because most Y tanaka blades are not.

I believe so. They debuted on Strata a couple weeks ago and only have Bunkas left. I know he doesn’t do a lot of Stainless clad knives, these are the only available I know of. I also hear he’s going to have another unique release coming soon.
Which vendor getting the unique release?

300mm Wat honyaki (#22) - don't be shy!
https://www.kitchen-knife.jp/special/petiteknife.htm
1621901065122.png
1621901092261.png

Last edited:
Anyone looking for some Takada Suibokus, CKC just got a shipment of white #2 suji, 210 gyuto and nakiri!

I m waiting for mine to arrive :)

Halcyon Forge has a couple awesome looking knives going up for sale this afternoon (per Insta). The "spicy feather" gyuto looks amazing and if I were a richer man I'd be on his site spamming F5 for my chance to snag it. Alas, the best I can hope for is living vicariously through someone here...

Back