Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So, I paused with this in the checkout for some time, amazed that the 210 was on offer for less than half the price of a 180 gyuto from the cheapest UK stockist. And then I found out it cost only $30USD for intl postage

.,,.sorry @TSF415 ’s missus. She can have a free handle if she likes. Please.

I hate you guys and your ‘helpful’ advice.

😡

This jiro last for a minute
65329A77-11C8-42EB-A274-C6D4318E687F.png

Syoukun-hamono in Hong Kong has some Takada Ginsan Suiboku gyutos in stock. @iandustries

I messaged them through Facebook Messenger as they are not listed in the website.

The person I spoke to didn't deliver a nice customer service though. Be aware.

Syoukun-hamono in Hong Kong has some Takada Ginsan Suiboku gyutos in stock. @iandustries

I messaged them through Facebook Messenger as they are not listed in the website.

The person I spoke to didn't deliver a nice customer service though. Be aware.
To be fair Hong Kong customer service is atrocious everywhere

I had purchased from Syoukun-hamono and had them shipped to the US. Didn't had any issue and they were pretty responsive on Instagram. I received my order within 1.5 week after placing the order through their site.

I couldn't resist on the Nakagawa/Morihiro combo. Followed your lead and ordered one of the 240's over the weekend from Sugi. Must be getting popular, price went up $15 today!

which handle did you pair it with? i couldnt help but order the 240 as well a few days ago :)

which handle did you pair it with? i couldnt help but order the 240 as well a few days ago :)

Nice! I probably should have taken my opportunity to get one of Joe’s awesome handles, but I’ve got a chestnut handle in the cabinet waiting for it. Thinking that should land the combo around 190-200g.

Has your’s come in yet?

Nice! I probably should have taken my opportunity to get one of Joe’s awesome handles, but I’ve got a chestnut handle in the cabinet waiting for it. Thinking that should land the combo around 190-200g.

Has your’s come in yet?

Not yet, wedneasday!

Back