Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! Clown level pricing!

For some reason, it's showing a Canadian price. I've updated the link so it should show us.

For some reason, Carbon won't let you change currency but it changed it to Canadian
One of the links had a /en-ca in the site address so that was the Canadian version of the site. I don't think CKC has a currency dropdown menu, so you just need to check the country that it's set to.

One of the links had a /en-ca in the site address so that was the Canadian version of the site. I don't think CKC has a currency dropdown menu, so you just need to check the country that it's set to.
They used to have a dropdown but removed it a year or so ago. As far as I know there is no way to change the country other than entering it in the url.

I was thinking about getting this, but wasn’t sure if I should wait for a Suiboko on Monday or not.
Depends on your preference and budget I guess, Suiboku is beautiful but I doubt it will perform differently, so for $200 more you are mainly paying for finish and Tanaka blue #1. (I remember Takada blue #2 is forged by Nakagawa, they are not bad at all)

Depends on your preference and budget I guess, Suiboku is beautiful but I doubt it will perform differently, so for $200 more you are mainly paying for finish and Tanaka blue #1. (I remember Takada blue #2 is forged by Nakagawa, they are not bad at all)
Thanks, you convinced me to just buy this one.

Maybe I just noticed it late, as I thought it sold for $1750ish, but that Yanick Honyaki Suji sold for $2400 at MC. Holy hell

Back