Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The knives I want in Tosho 22 were always gone just in seconds so I give up. Maybe the raffle is for a Kaiju? One can dream.
Don’t think there’s plans to make any more, but if they have some old stock around that’d be awesome

Can't believe they are doing a raffle for a kyuzo, those aren't exactly hard to get a hold of lol
I would love to get my hands on one someday..!! Every time they get online they run out before I get there to buy it..! So I just have went to other styles that are close to them or just like them but not Yoshikazu Tanaka..!!

HITOHIRA Kenji Toghishi instead..!! Has bin my go too for Hitohira knives ..!

I would love to get my hands on one someday..!! Every time they get online they run out before I get there to buy it..! So I just have went to other styles that are close to them or just like them but not Yoshikazu Tanaka..!!

They drop at multiple retailers at least once a month, and they pop up here on the b/s/t very often

Looks like @martinhuber has some knives in the works. Quite a few rectangles in there….👀

D35219A5-547D-4D71-9719-127812C9C2B5.png

Those tanaka x kyuzo kurouchi was sitting at Bernal cutlery for a while. I guess they all gone now.

Back