Knife findings

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Milan, Kamon, and Robert (the9) all have draws in the next 24hrs. It feels somewhere between a lottery and a cruel Christmas lol. If I win all 3 I may have to consider becoming born again ;).
At least that Holy Trinity comes at no cost.LOL.
I’ll be in the same boat if I win. But, the makers prices on these were way below what they have been selling for.

Another absolute beauty from Milan.

You have 24 hours!

And remember, if you have no intentions of purchasing it, don’t enter. He’s been plagued by people entering and then not responding when they win lately. Super rude thing to do IMO.

At first I was all “too small, too expensive for the size”

And then I realized it’s probably the cheapest Milan I’ll ever be able to buy new so dammit I’m in.

For everybody else contemplating - it’s too small and too expensive for the size. These are not the droids you’re looking for.

Last edited:
santoku and petty still available. All the rest sold out!

The pattern of that specific santoku for sale is not as consistent/pretty as others, at least IMHO.

Edited for clarity

Last edited:
Is Masutani going to retire or they are just not making certain lines of forged knife anymore? My Japanese is not good, someone help me out here. I really like their small knives.

I think everyone should give a heavy 270 a try, those things are not as huge as people think but the cutting power they have is phenomenal
Balance is key with a heavy 270, I think. When it’s too blade forward, it feels harder to manoeuvre. But when the handle is sized properly and the knife is well balanced at the pinch grip, I also find that a 270 doesn’t feel too big at all.

Back