Knife Tatoo

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The first tattoo my daughter did on a person.
20200514_200240.jpg

The second one she ever did.
20200514_200235.jpg

first one look like one of those surgical bone saws

She free-handed it while looking at a picture.. I've seen worse.

Ha! Wow!

Im going to be honest with you: theyre rough and a bit jail-house (unless that is what you asked for). But given the background - pretty cool, quite special. What a loving and brave dad!

I'm not white-collar, work in kitchens with (ex)drug addicts, get burned and cut and don't want to be able to see the general public. So YOLO! I love my kids!

I'm not white-collar, work in kitchens with (ex)drug addicts, get burned and cut and don't want to be able to see the general public. So YOLO! I love my kids!

Hipsters have taken over everything grungy and made it 'cool'. In some places, people without tattoos are more uncommon than people with tattoos! At least your style is unique! I like it. Did your daughter continue tattooing? I'd be nervous as all hell tattooing for the first time - mine would look a heck of a lot worse!

Hipsters have taken over everything grungy and made it 'cool'. In some places, people without tattoos are more uncommon than people with tattoos! At least your style is unique! I like it. Did your daughter continue tattooing? I'd be nervous as all hell tattooing for the first time - mine would look a heck of a lot worse!
FB_IMG_1589523445964.jpg

Unfortunately, no she didn't. But she's tattooed from her neck down pretty much 🤷‍♂️

But she's a single mom of 3 that's a manager at Whole Foods and, AND not a hipster. So yay me?

Since I spent too much time in the sun most of my life, like Panama Hat's & Maui Jim sunglasses. Have some facial hair does that make me a senior citizen hipster :cool:

Unfortunately, no she didn't. But she's tattooed from her neck down pretty much 🤷‍♂️

But she's a single mom of 3 that's a manager at Whole Foods and, AND not a hipster. So yay me?
Wait, you’re not old (or, like 40), you have a daughter that has a former tattooing career and 3 kids. Now this evidence, together with my deductive power, all point towards you being ... either a vampyre or a mummy. I’ve seen pictures of you in daylight. So, are you a mummy? 🤷🏼‍♂️

No tattoos on this guy. Used to have long hair down past mid back. Rocked the man bun over a decade before it was a thing. But those rebel days have subsided a bit.

I did joke once and told my wife I should get a knife tat. We were at this cool little alley bistro in New Orleans and our server was a rude douchey hipster that made it clear we weren’t cool enough for his service. I bet if I had a cool knife tat on my arm for him to see it would have changed his rude tude. But instead he just got smoke exhaled in his face every time he came back to our table. He eventually lightened up as wifey and I consumed copious amount of booze in a short manner of time.

No tattoos on this guy. Used to have long hair down past mid back. Rocked the man bun over a decade before it was a thing. But those rebel days have subsided a bit.

I hate to say it but we may have been the same person until like 2005. And maybe haven’t diverged all that much since. :)

She free-handed it while looking at a picture.. I've seen worse.

Those tongs are very cool!

Ex-chef friend has a small French-style gyuto tattoo on his forefinger between the knuckle and the main joint (sorry anatomy terms are hard). Discreet but classy looking.

Wait, you’re not old (or, like 40), you have a daughter that has a former tattooing career and 3 kids. Now this evidence, together with my deductive power, all point towards you being ... either a vampyre or a mummy. I’ve seen pictures of you in daylight. So, are you a mummy? 🤷🏼‍♂️

Ok, ok, I'll spill the beans. My kids are my step-kids, I love them as my own. My wife is 9 years older than me. That's how I'm turning 40 soon with 2 daughters and 3 grandkids.

Possibly a Kanji if I was in awe with a maker... otherwise I'm the kind of guy that likes theory and dissecting a subject, so much more possible I would go for a diagram knife with all the parts labeled and/or with a map of all main french cuts in kitchen. Stylish but mostly informative.

I've had countless passions in life, and never got a tattoo, but for example back when I was studying chess full time I wanted to get a tattoo of the board with coordinates, and different openings and annotations all around.

Never go for them because I just don't care about tattoos enough to embark that train.

Possibly a Kanji if I was in awe with a maker...

Inadvisable, given that people will assume it’s a generic “white person gets chinese/japanese characters tattooed on them” situation. Or you could just embrace it and get a Shigefusa tramp stamp.

Edit: if you are not white, maybe this is less controversial. I tend to read a lot into avatars. I thought @ashy2classy was black for a long time. Then I looked more closely and thought he was Jay-Z, lying low by adopting a non-identifying username. Then after some more months, I concluded that maybe he was just using Jay-Z as an avatar.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back