Knife Tatoo

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m really in no position to clown anyone else’s choice of tattoo.View attachment 80590

Awww... cute (although I am not sure if that is the response you wanted to illicit). Do you mind giving a background? A very Australian animal. I never read any Aussie links in your posts?

Edit: also seems like there is a second tail there? Does it wrap around to the other side?

Awww... cute (although I am not sure if that is the response you wanted to illicit). Do you mind giving a background? A very Australian animal. I never read any Aussie links in your posts?

Edit: also seems like there is a second tail there? Does it wrap around to the other side?
Eh, I think I’ve embarrassed myself enough for this evening.
This was just a military related mistake from 20 years ago.
But it’s worth a laugh.

Here’s my “cooking” related tattoo.

Attachments

• 9D1E0F55-D03D-474F-A22E-353D7A882D77.jpeg
    9D1E0F55-D03D-474F-A22E-353D7A882D77.jpeg
    71.1 KB · Views: 35
Come on now.... don't leave us hanging. Thats three limbs. Whats on the fourth!? 😋

Los locos!? Hehe classic movie series man! "Not malfunction Stephanie. Number 5 is alive."

I haven't gotten anything, surprisingly, yet. Thinking of getting a big 'Cross of Confusion'. Or sharpening stuff...
Sammy Hagar? Or magic Dave?
Sammy who? There was Van Halen and then there was bootleg Van Halen.

Eh, I think I’ve embarrassed myself enough for this evening.
This was just a military related mistake from 20 years ago.
But it’s worth a laugh.

Its a decent tattoo

I could do with a good laugh! Maybe tomorrow ;)

Since everyone is sharing... I have two. Both from when I was a child. One from when I accidentally stuck myself with a pencil. The other was the same but with a safety pin I was disinfecting (soot on the pointy end). Does this count?

Seems I am accident prone 🤨

Its a decent tattoo

I could do with a good laugh! Maybe tomorrow ;)

Since everyone is sharing... I have two. Both from when I was a child. One from when I accidentally stuck myself with a pencil. The other was the same but with a safety pin I was disinfecting (soot on the pointy end). Does this count?

Seems I am accident prone 🤨
Oh, yeah, I have a pencil-stab tattoo as well :)

I haven't gotten anything, surprisingly, yet. Thinking of getting a big 'Cross of Confusion'. Or sharpening stuff...

You could probably fit a nice beaming picture of Sammy Hagar* there 😁

Good guess. It’s actually Sweden’s first Lion. Lion of Gripsholm Castle - Wikipedia

Holly ****! That is hilarious. I thought it was a picture of a puppet! That lion has human teeth!

* man... I liked Van Halen but was never a super fan. I didn't realise they played musical chairs with their front man so much!
** checkout this well meaning but hideous cake

You could probably fit a nice beaming picture of Sammy Hagar* there 😁

Holly ****! That is hilarious. I thought it was a picture of a puppet! That lion has human teeth!

* man... I liked Van Halen but was never a super fan. I didn't realise they played musical chairs with their front man so much!
** checkout this well meaning but hideous cake
Or should I get Gary Cherone's face?

Have you seen the show 'Nailed It' on Netflix?

Or should I get Gary Cherone's face?

Have you seen the show 'Nailed It' on Netflix?

Poor bugger only got 3 years before the label pressured them to flick him on!

No? Worth a watch? Looks in theme with crappy cakes!

Poor bugger only got 3 years before the label pressured them to flick him on!

No? Worth a watch? Looks in theme with crappy cakes!
I thought it was cool at first. Then I started feeling bad.... Judging how bad, not good, a cake looks. Maybe you'll enjoy it.

Last edited:
Back