Knifetalk podcast

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bensbites

Reaction score
Does anyone else listen to the knife talk podcast? I assume there are enough knife nerds here who would also enjoy digging into all think knife related?

I am if any one has knife from the hosts? Chop knives, Feder knives, or Maumasifirearts...

Thanks
B

I listen to knifetalk every week. As Larrin said, they do a great job, the interview with Larrin was awesome as well. As for their knives, I have a pair of tongs from Geoff but that's it. The tongs work great, though that doesn't say anything about any of their sharp and pointy objects.

They do a good job. I was interviewed for one of the episodes.
This is actually the only episode I listened to :)
I should probably listen to more.

Speaking of Maumasi, there's this one:

Does anyone else listen to the knife talk podcast?
Just started, and working my way through from the beginning.

The main two I listen to (also playing catchups, but getting there) are Knife Making Down Under and Toby Fire and Steel Podcast (both Aussie, although Toby has recently returned to the UK, presumably because his chances of getting COVID down here were too small). They both have a LOT of really good information re knifemaking, although the Downunder one also has a lot of fluff to slog through (at this point, anyway, I'm still back at around Christmas, but I doubt they're changing any time soon).

Last edited:
Back