Knives & Stones Knives and Stones Black Friday Cyber Monday Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pkjames

KKF Sponsor
Reaction score
Hey fellas!

As some of you probably know, K&S is having a BFCM sale, starting at 11am Friday, 24/Nov/2017, Sydney Time (GMT+11).
Still I thought it is worth the announcement here to explain a bit about the format of the sale.

Unlike the 11.11 sale which was a general storewide discount, the BFCM sale is mainly focused on deep discounts, adding extra values and a chacne to bring out some super rare knvies. So essentially, The BFCM is a party designed for guys like you. For example, I am listing a ton of honyaki blades by the masters like Kenichi Shiraki, Kenji Togashi. They come with some unique handles and sayas that are not usually seen on my website, and more importatnly you'd expect to pay a LOT more for them usually. So it is defintely worth to check them out.

Most of the knives listed have only one or two pieces, and I will start enabling stock at 11 sharp. May take me a few minutes to actually enable all of them. I still have a few knives that I may list along the way, but what you can see is most of the knives :)

The sale will start in about 2 hours as we speak.

Good luck and happy chopping,
James

I don’t get it? Is there a sale here? Thought the prices would adjust?

I don’t get it? Is there a sale here? Thought the prices would adjust?

FWIW, most of the stuff listed are items that I put together specially for this occasion and are not on my site before, hence there is no "original price" to adjust from.

Gotcha, for some reason I thought there was some sort of pricing adjustment. Guess I mis read what was going on. No worries.

Are you adding more as the weekend goes on? I'm waiting for some of the instagram teasers

Just added a few Tanaka ironwood, and apparently someone here snatched a pair already!

Back