• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Knives

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

friz

Reaction score
Hi.

Kato Sujihiki 240mm, cut 1 carrot 1 stick celery 1 onion and sliced 1 steak + Yoshikazu Ikeda Western Honyaki Yanagi/Utility 175mm, poor condition ura side. Price 1500USD plus shipping. I prefer to keep the sale in Australia but I listen to internationals.

Kato Petty 150mm Standard, used but in good condition + Jiro Yo-Petty #20 used but in good condition. Price 1150USD plus shipping, price 1000USD without Kato handle. I prefer to keep the sale in Australia but I listen to internationals.

Kato Gyuto 210mm WH used and done a minimal kasumi finish to it (but because is a knife that I used to use the shiny perfect finish was not important to me - much better than the awful vertical scratch it came with). Price 650USD plus shipping, without handle! I prefer to keep the sale in Australia but I listen to internationals.

I don't sell Suji and Petty separately.

I know this is a US forum based and most of the users here are in US, so, I would like to apologise if I make you guys feel cut off a little by this sale.
Shipping still can be an issue because of the pandemic and could take several weeks to arrive to you.
However, please be free to contact me and discuss.
IMG_20200530_150950.jpg

IMG_20200530_151047.jpg

IMG_20200530_151249.jpg

HI. Thanks so much for viewing and replying my thread.
I have got around 20 messages from people interested only in the Kato gyuto 210 Workhorse, and other offers for the Petty and the Sujihiki.
I understand your interest on the gyuto, I spent hours and hours to make it look that way, and hearing so many of you wanted to purchase it (even for more than what I asked) makes me want to keep it.
It is safe to say gyuto is gone, the line of people is long enough for me to say that.
In regards of the rest of the knives, I will go through the offers I have received, prioritising the package deals I advertised.

Kato gyuto is on hold for a local.

Lots of interest for Suji and Petty, but no one who is willing to commit to the combinations I offered.

Bump.

Bump. I can ship worldwide. Thanks

Kato Suji + Honyaki Western Yanagi ----> 1500USD

Kato gyuto is withdrawn from this sale.

Last edited:
Kato petty + Jiro petty is SOLD

suji and yanagi bump, international available.

bump and price drop. 1450usd plus shipping

Back