• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kono HD 270, western, ironwood scales and saya ⬇️⬇️

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nakneker

Reaction score
DA63A9A7-D0D8-43CC-BEBE-79EB87DC0806.jpeg
134E54A5-3AF5-4851-BF25-B6CFE260EED4.jpeg
B6A8FEBA-83AE-4A73-885B-5F73E80138F8.jpeg
F82FB79F-2296-4892-A6D4-61DD80035F26.jpeg
I’m heavy on Konos, gonna cut this one loose. It’s an HD I bought from a guy who never had used it. I sent it to Carter Hopkins for a handle job and a saya with some ironwood I had, he did a great job. Edge is 265mm, heel is 50mm. It’s been used very lightly and lightly stropped on a Chosera 3k.

I’m asking 625.00 shipped priority Conus. Price drop 550.00 NOW 525.00

500.00 all in.

Last edited:
It is ironwood, I have a few bigger pieces still. I live in Arizona and there is a guy in Tucson that sells some great pieces of ironwood.

475.00 all in

Last price drop, last bump. 425.00 all.

Thanks for looking,

It is pretty. I own a few pieces of steel attached to nicely figured wood, although my tools are for different purposes. Somehow, the "other ones" with kevlar or carbon fiber stocks actually get used... All that lovely walnut is too nice to put honest wear marks on. Although I do appreciate those same wear marks on, say, a 1950's model 70? Deeply conflicted there.

Knife is sold. Thanks KKF!

Last edited:
Damn nice knife!!! There was a mixup in shipping and nakneker went way beyond the call. Top notch in my book....

Damn nice knife!!! There was a mixup in shipping and nakneker went way beyond the call. Top notch in my book....
Thanks for being so good to work with Wilbur! I’m glad you liked the knife, the pics don't do it justice, such a nice package.

Thanks for being so good to work with Wilbur! I’m glad you liked the knife, the pics don't do it justice, such a nice package.
im assuming the package has reached its destination then right? hope he enjoys it

I should have alerted you, thanks again for your help!

Back