• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Traded Konosuke 240mm MB gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NO ChoP!

Old Head
Reaction score
Catch and release. Just isn't my flavor.
Collab with Hinoura. Has that Hinoura nashiji/ kurouchi vibe. Matched toasted handle and killer saya.

It is a user. Don't think the finish is original. Still good overall shape. Handle is a bit wonky to me with oversized tang slot, and a scratch. I contemplated replacing it, but I feel it would ruin what this knife is supposed to be, so I will just move it along.

$365 shipped conus.

Would consider trades. Trade value a bit higher. Prefer 240+ in gyutos.

Kono MM or Tsuchume or YS
Kikumori Nashiji
Yoshikane Nashiji
Hinoura Tsuchume
???

234mm x 49mm
174 grams
20200629_111602_HDR.jpg
20200629_111620.jpg
20200629_111635.jpg

Last edited:
Always thought these were such beautiful blades, and so neat looking with the matching saya. I've totally blown my knife budget, and just bought a new bike on top of that. I'll kick myself for not picking this up.

GLWS

I would say no. The blade road under the kurouchi has convexity. It is slightly distinguished but no definitive shinogi.

Last edited:
Back