• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke FM Blue #2 270mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Let's keep the Konosuke parade going. I love this knife (it's my second iteration), take it out of its box to admire it, and put it back. It deserves some use.

Konosuke FM Blue #2 270mm Gyuto. Ebony handle, saya included. BNIB with the oil still on the blade.

Measurements are:

263mm heel to tip
58mm heel height
4.9mm width at choil
2.2mm width one inch from tip
>.3mm at the tip

I'd like to get $750 shipped in the USA. If you're outside of the USA, contact me and perhaps we can work something out.

Kono B2 #1.jpeg

Kono B2 #2.jpeg

Kono B2 #3.jpeg

739D85FF-1FD4-4B12-81C6-F8A9155CA883.jpeg
9AD4505D-DA30-4945-956A-B2205DF5A477.jpeg

Last edited:
Pending and possibly spoken-for, but not yet sold. Happy to hear from backup buyers if there's interest. Thanks to all who proposed trades, but I prefer a sale at this time.

Mannnnn. I own this knife and if I hadn’t just bought an HF I would consider buying another one to add to the Fuji collection. I love it that much.

And to anyone who’s looking at this, these are and will become very very rare. Somebody better scoop this up. They also cut like a SOB!! That beautiful Fujiyama grind but with extra weight/steel behind it?? Doesn’t get better than that.

Back