• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke FM Fujiyama Chuka Bocho Blue #2

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OkLobster

Banned
Reaction score
I love this knife but it has slipped to the end of my rotation with the novelty having worn off.

All in all, I would say that I've used this for about three dinners or so having a grand time slaughtering produce.

There are a few scratches near the spine from using it like a cleaver should be used (as a "bench" scraper).

This has been stropped but it has not been sharpened.

I am no longer looking for a trade at the moment.

Asking at cost + fees and a bit of a discount from the last Kono Blue #2 Cleaver sold (@ $565).

$520 shipped CONUS

Attachments

• IMG_0656.JPG
    IMG_0656.JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 79
  • IMG_0657.JPG
    IMG_0657.JPG
    31.8 KB · Views: 110
  • IMG_0658.jpg
    IMG_0658.jpg
    115.9 KB · Views: 121
  • IMG_0659 3.jpg
    IMG_0659 3.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 124
  • IMG_0660 3.JPG
    IMG_0660 3.JPG
    42 KB · Views: 100
Last edited:
Bump, now opting to sell this to divert funds to other hobbies.

I would think this would sell pretty fast, there were folks salivating over the recent new batch that came in. Did you get this from the 1st batch? These are very nice.

I would think this would sell pretty fast, there were folks salivating over the recent new batch that came in. Did you get this from the 1st batch? These are very nice.

I think these were from the first batch but I'm not really sure when the B2 cleavers hit production (bought this several months ago). Very nice indeed but I think those big nakiri hybrids are what I'm really looking for.

I believe the first production of Konosuke Chuka was in 2018 that came in White #2 and Blue #2

I think these were from the first batch but I'm not really sure when the B2 cleavers hit production (bought this several months ago). Very nice indeed but I think those big nakiri hybrids are what I'm really looking for.
Yeah, you might be looking for a small cleaver.
I believe the first production of Konosuke Chuka was in 2018 that came in White #2 and Blue #2
Yeah I think that’s about right, but these new blues are FMs. They are different from the older blues and the white 2s.

Back