• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke Fujiyama B#2 FM 240

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JustinP

Reaction score
This one is really tough to sell. By far my favorite Gyuto in the collection. It's a tie with my isasmedjan 240 for first place. I debated long and hard which I would let go, and decided to keep the latter, just due to it's uniqueness.

Up for sale is my Konosuke Fujiyama Blue # 2 FM 240. Measures 233x51mm. This is from the first run of this series

OEM konosuke ebony and blonde horn handle installed by original owner. This particular knife does not come with those as an option. Original knife was $450, + $150 for the Konosuke ebony and blonde handle, and $30 for the saya that still has the pin.

Stropped by original owner, and I recently touched it up on a Morihi 4k. Amazing performer.

Letting this go for $550 including shipping.

Original sale thread here with better pictures: https://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/threads/konosuke-fujiyama-b2-fm.41002/#post-605330

And here's my crappy pictures with Patina.

b1.jpg

b2.jpg

b3.jpg

b4.jpg

Back