• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Konosuke Fujiyama FM White#1 Gyuto 270mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jon-cal

Reaction score
I purchased this new from CKTG a little over a year ago. I’ve used it, but I’m pretty sure never sharpened. I don’t think I did and can’t tell by looking at it. It’s been very lightly used at any rate and not tipped/chipped or otherwise abused in any way. I added the Konosuke branded saya and it has a coat of tru-oil on it. This is by far my favorite of the FM knives I’ve tried but I’m thinning down the Kono collection a bit.

Measurements are 259x52 and 2.9 out of the handle. Weight is 206g. Steel is White#1, handle is stock ebony. Let me know if there are any questions.

$550 including PayPal, shipping (CONUS only). Includes original packaging, saya, etc. Thanks!

IMG_6573.jpg
IMG_6574.jpg
IMG_6575.jpg
IMG_6576.jpg
IMG_6577.jpg

Those 270 FM have great heft and the extra weight combined with the very thin grind cuts very well

Yeah it's certainly well balanced. Much more so than the 240 IMO

Stop this "CONUS only "! It's driving me crazy. :upsidedownspin: :p

Joking, ofc. Good luck with the sales.

I should really change that I guess. What I mean is I’ll cover shipping in continental US. Outside of the US we could figure something out. I’ve been hearing lots of horror stories about international shipping lately though...

I should really change that I guess. What I mean is I’ll cover shipping in continental US. Outside of the US we could figure something out. I’ve been hearing lots of horror stories about international shipping lately though...
The horror starts when the parcel enters the customs...So, it is out of your influence. DOnt worry, go ahead with the sales.

Back