• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke Ginsan Wide Bevel 240mm Gyuto (Mirror Polish, Sharpened by Morihiro)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevin

Reaction score
Second owner of the knife and haven’t used it just brought out to take photos and look at it. The previous owner used it on some pork loin and got some scratches on the mirror polish. Will take more photos later.

Edge length: 226mm
Heel Height: 47mm

Sold local for $800
AFD266EF-4D18-49BD-9684-1E166CCF19A3.jpeg
63E3FBBD-A5DE-44EF-92A5-C408B7AB3EC7.jpeg
0AAB279A-D77F-4938-A326-40C7E0A4D03A.jpeg

Last edited:
Hello Mister.

Is your source reliable that suggested you this blade was sharpened and polished to mirror by Morihiro?

Seriously man, amazing knife, hope you sell and budget towards what you want most. Thread pollution ended - sorry.

God this is ballpark sexiest ever. Bevels on stones would be like distant memory of coming of age s..

Ok ok!

Hello Mister.

Is your source reliable that suggested you this blade was sharpened and polished to mirror by Morihiro?

Owner originally purchased in early 2017 so knife should be produced in 2016

Seriously man, amazing knife, hope you sell and budget towards what you want most. Thread pollution ended - sorry.

God this is ballpark sexiest ever. Bevels on stones would be like distant memory of coming of age s..

Ok ok!

Great and rare knife but i’d rather not keep what I wouldn’t use.

Technically speaking these were never Fujiyamas per se, although they were every bit as nice. This one was repolished and Rehandled it seems as well. Also my guess it’s older than 2016 as it has the hand chiseled kanji, I think the later ones had the Kono stamp - I could be reversed in that statement though.

Technically speaking these were never Fujiyamas per se, although they were every bit as nice. This one was repolished and Rehandled it seems as well. Also my guess it’s older than 2016 as it has the hand chiseled kanji, I think the later ones had the Kono stamp - I could be reversed in that statement though.

It’s never been sharpened or rehandled. I have the original box.

Latest posts

Back