• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Konosuke Hd2 240mm Gyuto Yew Handle (Canada)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wind88

Reaction score
Hi All,

I'm just trying to see if there is any interest on a 240mm Konosuke Hd2 gyuto with yew wa handle that was purchased from Tosho just a while ago. I have only used a few times at home and have never sharpened so it's pretty much like new. It comes with a ho wood saya.

I will currently limit this offer to Canadian buyers only and preferably someone located in Toronto to save on the shipping.

Asking $270 USD ($330 CAD) + shipping (if applicable).

Thanks for your interest!

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't seem to edit the original post to upload the pictures.

There is a small chip in the choil as shown in the choil shot. It came like that brand new from the vendor and doesn't really affect anything.

pwIqKF6.jpg

7lpJv5W.jpg

NBd9bBW.jpg

Q44CbYq.jpg

4cYGwog.jpg

syyKGk0.jpg

I will open this offer to CONUS/Canada for $280 shipped if there is any interest.

hey wind88,
Let me know if the sale went through cause if not I would be interested in the purchase of the knife. Thanks!

No firm commitment so far so this is still available.

Hi copking,

your mailbox is full please clear it so I can send you the PM. Meanwhile, I will respond to your question here:

Thanks for the offer but unfortunately I can't go that low. After paypal fee and shipping I'm already losing a lot on the knife that's literally only been used 4-5 times at home just to dice up some veggies. The best I can do is $270.

Let me know if you're still interested.

Lots of interest buy no buyer so I will withdraw this from sale.

Thanks,

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back