WTB Konosuke Kaiju

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

Pauldoduy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
After 2 batchs, we already know more than 10pcs Konosuke Kaiju have been sold. Some lucky guy have experienced it. I and everyone here would love to have a chance to touch it too. If you own it and have any ideas for sale, please PM me. I really hope to have a good deal. Thanks!

23085E2A-A860-443F-AE3F-6DE16A50EE57.jpeg

simar

Reaction score
Hope you managed to get one, and not for a million dollars (austin powers dr. evil laugh)

DitmasPork

Reaction score
But, seriously, the b1 Kaiju is only about $700USD new, can't see how they'd be +1k, secondhand.

Geez, $1k will get you 50 lap dances!

Good luck Paul, they really are sweet looking knives.

Pauldoduy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
But, seriously, the b1 Kaiju is only about $700USD new, can't see how they'd be +1k, secondhand.

Geez, $1k will get you 50 lap dances!

Good luck Paul, they really are sweet looking knives.
Yes, all slow-hand guy want it. We know its price and I'm just looking for luck. Thanks my friend!

zizirex

Reaction score
Yeah, I saw it in real life. It really is a nice Knife. Better than Kato Overall, Looks, Design & Value when compared side by side.

Good Luck getting one. I'll wait for Konosuke's response to Kaiju style Fujiyama Wide-Bevel.

RockyBasel

KKF Sponsor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I indeed got my Kaiju for $700 from Tosho - in blue 1.

Few days later, I got an offer for 1K

Price -performance ratio is incredible high in this one. It performs unlike anything else I have, and has dreamy looks. There is no way to understand this unless you try it. You know what I mean, some knives just provide an an experience that is hard to describe.

I can’t think of anything at the $700 price point that can match it

I will not be selling it. But people are paying 1K+ easily these days, whether a Japanese maker like Mazaki or many western makers like HF, etc. so compared to those prices, Kaiju is a steal at $700.

Only if you can get your grubby little hands on it😊

FishmanDE

Reaction score
I indeed got my Kaiju for $700 from Tosho - in blue 1.

Few days later, I got an offer for 1K

Price -performance ratio is incredible high in this one. It performs unlike anything else I have, and has dreamy looks. There is no way to understand this unless you try it. You know what I mean, some knives just provide an an experience that is hard to describe.

I can’t think of anything at the $700 price point that can match it

I will not be selling it. But people are paying 1K+ easily these days, whether a Japanese maker like Mazaki or many western makers like HF, etc. so compared to those prices, Kaiju is a steal at $700.

Only if you can get your grubby little hands on it😊
You don’t think a Fujiyama FM could even compare?

Corradobrit1

Reaction score
I wasn't impressed by the W#1 FM or its bead-blasted finish and sold it. Worse handle eva. The workhorsy Kaiju appeals more than the laserish FM.

RockyBasel

KKF Sponsor
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wasn't impressed by the W#1 FM or its bead-blasted finish and sold it. Worse handle eva. The workhorsy Kaiju appeals more than the laserish FM.
I actually got the baby Kaiju. fM for the reasons you mention - this was an FM with thicker spine and I am happy with it