• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Konosuke YS 210mm gyuto, SKD stainless clad

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey folks, I enjoyed using this knife but am going to sell this one and couple other Konos I don't use enough. This is the first one up. I upgraded the handle to a Hitohira Makassar Ebony one piece handle (dowel construction) from Strata. Looks great, cuts great. Knife has been sharpened a couple times and used, but no issues or problems at all. Great blade with low maintenance requirements given the performance it gives. Also, I made a custom Walnut saya for it. Not a perfect match, but a nice friction fit saya on it. These are $350 new, I'm asking $300 CONUS with upgraded handle and saya. Int'l would be $40 more.
Specs below:
Soft stainless clad SKDHitohira - WB Mono Handle - Makassar Ebony - 130mm167 grams45mm heel height210mm blade length356mm OAL
IMG_6764.jpgIMG_6765.jpgIMG_6766.jpgIMG_6767.jpgIMG_6768.jpgIMG_6769.jpgIMG_6770.jpgIMG_6771.jpgIMG_6772.jpg

Back