• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Konosuke YS-M 210mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PNWanderlust

Reaction score
Looking for a 210 Kono YS-M to buy for trade for.
Have a 210mm Shibata Koutetsu SG2 K-Tip to trade with extra cash on top if interested in trading.

I'm in the US, so don't really want to buy one in the EU yet... But tempting..
The Shibata I have has been used twice, still brand new fyi for anyone interested. Definitely a laser.

I'm in the US, so don't really want to buy one in the EU yet... But tempting..
The Shibata I have has been used twice, still brand new fyi for anyone interested. Definitely a laser.

Be aware that store's pricing is with VAT, so you can take that off the price. I've bought from them twice (in fact I'd previously bought my YS-M from there). Their service was good (and I've always used their free shipping option)

Be aware that store's pricing is with VAT, so you can take that off the price. I've bought from them twice (in fact I'd previously bought my YS-M from there). Their service was good (and I've always used their free shipping option)
Same here, I shop from them before and they are good. You price around 23% off without the VAT and free shipping over € 250.

Let me add my voice to the choir...I actually DID buy this very same knife from this european seller. The transaction went off seamlessly, and they sent it via mail. Shipping was included in the price if i recall.. It took about 10 days go get to me here in Hawaii,...I emailed them once since I didnt get any shipping notification, and they were very prompt in responding to me. I would easily buy from them again.

Oh damn, that's all good info, thank you all for the vouch. I haven't bought from this vendor before so I was skeptical, and the price seemed high, but once I added to the cart, its ~$315. Might pull the trigger here on that, since it's approx. same price as my Shibata now at that point. Been wanting a Kono YS-M for too long...

Back