• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kramer Picnic Knife 2.0

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

strumke

Reaction score
Bob Kramer Picnic Knife 2.0

This one is a liner lock blade (original version were friction I believe). Nice and thin, never sharpened. Picked this up mid last year and it's been sitting in a drawer except for one wedding that I brought it to. I guess I just like pocket knives with a clip.

Not sure exactly what I'm looking to trade for, but I'm open to ideas if anyone has something interesting (kitchen or folders). Look at my profile for info on what I currently have.

I'll post photos tomorrow.

Photos!

KlcDled.jpg

Du46I12.jpg

HAUWMaa.jpg

IhYsPtX.jpg

VG35n4v.jpg

hJO5akK.jpg

WyWlfJF.jpg

XTuel9w.jpg

01okMOJ.jpg

1MwBhFk.jpg

Wow Bob Kramer, I believe one of these was bid for over 900 last bidding

Wow Bob Kramer, I believe one of these was bid for over 900 last bidding

I'd love to sell/trade it for that value, if theres no movement on here, then I'll head to the 'bay.

FYI, this is a great pocket knife for daily carry! I have both this version (2nd run), as well as the original first run model. The first run was non-locking and was missing the bottle opener, which was corrected with the limited # second run, making it a more perfect pocket knife. The carbon fiber scales have a bit of a matte finish giving it a nice texture and grip (too often carbon scales are finished in a gloss coating making them slippery). GLWS!

Just a clarification for jljohn... I never said I was changing anything, just that I'd love to get 900+ for it. I do want feedback on the price though, because if it is way off then I can adjust to keep things fair for all. Next time, try to structure your commentary in a constructive way instead of being a jerk.

I just got a couple Hattori KD folders otherwise I'd be all over this

Back