• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Kurosaki AS Laser 240 - PRICE DROP

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Sale fell through, and just getting around to updating

Trying to keep a 1-in, 1-out promise...

Bought this from CKTG Forums in 2018 for $300 total (knife $265 + walnut saya $20 + shipping $15). Thread here: Masamoto KS 240/ Kurasaki Laser AS 240 - SOLD! - ************** Forums.

Knife has been used pretty frequently since then, and it shows. There are light scratches and it is ever-so-slightly tipped. It definitely needs some love by someone who is a more talented sharpener/finisher than I am and is priced accordingly. Please look carefully at the pics below.

Looking for $240 200 with saya shipped CONUS.

Not generally looking for trades, but would be interested in 240 mm KS-ish knives, especially PM versions like the Kohetsu HAP40 togatta, Shibata Kashima, Kono GS+ etc., +/- cash.

Timestamp, photos, videos, and measurements are in the imgur link. I think I've described captured everything as accurately as possible, but let me know.

Last edited:
Oh dang, that was my knife… good knife, good times.

200.gif

Bump

Back