• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kurosaki R2 Western Gyuto 210mmm (EU and international)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

zetieum

Reaction score
I sell a Kurosaki R2 / SG2 Western Gyuto 210mm with a gorgeous Ringed Gidgee Handle. I bought it originally from Knives and Stones. See: http://www.knivesandstones.com/kurosaki-r2-sg2-western-gyuto-210mm-ringed-gidgee-handle/ .

It has been not used a lot and sharpen only 2 times. It is in perfect condition, except few superficial scratches that are barely visible and only in certain lighting conditions (see pic).

It is a very gorgeous knife and it pains me to sell it, but I need to make room for the customs that I am waiting for. The handle is a piece of art: beautiful and fells very nice in the hand.

I ask for 310€ (340$) including shipping to EU and paypal fees. I will also consider shipping overseas, sharing cost with the buyer. IT comes in its original box etc.

Note that this knife costs new more than 365 euros without shipment and custom taxes.

Hit me with any questions!

DSC_1189.jpg

DSC_1194.jpg

DSC_1190.jpg

DSC_1196.jpg

DSC_1218.jpg

The handle:
DSC_1182.jpg

DSC_1212.jpg

The scratches:
the next two pics are views of the same area of the blade. One can see that the scratches are only visible when the light hit the blade with a certain angle and with artificial light. with natural light, I was not able to see them.

DSC_1186.jpg

DSC_1224.jpg

thanks for looking!!!

A nice looking blade, what is the height of the blade?

I recently acquired a 240 of this and absolutely love it. GLWS

Blade Length: 215 mm
Blade height (at the heel): 50mm
weight: 214g

That is a nice size for a 210. I've sent this to a private chef friend who could be very interested.

And just imagine how it would look with a handle made by Dave (some of those freaking cool dyed burls) :)

that piece of ringed gidgee is certainly the best piece i have came across ;)

And just imagine how it would look with a handle made by Dave (some of those freaking cool dyed burls) :)

That is blaspheme... how could you ever consider replacing that ringed gidgee

Indeed, my bad, I did not check out the original handle properly and then I could not edit my post at that point. I am going to crowl to a dark corner for tonight ...

Yeah... Dave's gonna rehandle my Misono. And probably other blah black-pakkawood ones, if I get them. This? Oh hell no; this is stunning.

SOLD!
The knife is going to Finland.
Thanks KKF !
Please mods can you update the prefix?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back