Large Takeda Cleaver FS

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mhenry

Reaction score
I really want to be one of the cool cleaver kids, but gyuto's are my knife of chioce. This is just hanging on the wall so it's time to let it go. It's only been used a couple times and still has the factory edge. The oval shaped handle is camel bone with a copper guard. I will put specs up tonight when I get home
$500.00 Shipped in the CONUS
Thanks

IMG_3651.jpg

IMG_3649.jpg

IMG_3652.jpg

thats a beast! someone will get very happy with that one. gl with sale

235mm long
97-100mm tall
Spine 3.8mm at the heel
Spine 1.6mm at the tip
I don't have a scale but it like most Takeda's is unusally light for it's size

wonder what happened to quantum cloud he would have done anything for that one. gratz to both buyer and seller.

This is by far the nicest cleaver handle I've encountered, it complements the blade perfectly. Do you recall the specs of this handle?

Thanks.

This is by far the nicest cleaver handle I've encountered, it complements the blade perfectly. Do you recall the specs of this handle?

Thanks.
I don't have the dims. Thanks btw

DAMN! That's my favorite of all the amazing work I've seen from you. I'm so glad that I didn't find this one before it sold; I don't need it, but passing on it would have been a real gut-wrencher.

wonder what happened to quantum cloud he would have done anything for that one. gratz to both buyer and seller.

Hey, how did you know? That handle is gut wrenchingly beautiful, and for only $450!? *sigh* well, man, Im sure I will be able to hunt it down eventually :D

Lol good to see you back man. Hope summer wasn't to hard on you.

Wow man I missed you! It's good to see your back

Hey, how did you know? That handle is gut wrenchingly beautiful, and for only $450!? *sigh* well, man, Im sure I will be able to hunt it down eventually :D

Back