• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Carter Gyuto, Suji, Petty.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking for a Carter Gyuto or Funayuki in the 180mm to 240mm range.
Slicer in the 180mm or 300mm range.
Tall Petty 150mm to 180mm range.

Would love to find with western handle but am open to wa handle as well. Lets see whats out there. Can purchase outright or have some things to trade.

Thanks
Byron

I've got a Carter Funiyaki in the 330 - 350 range with an ebony handle (wa) that I would consider parting with.....(something out = something even better in with full permission from swmbo!!) Actually I'll measure it tomorrow but I have these Crocodile Dundee fantasies every time i look at it.....It's a great slicer but I just bought a suji off Dave Martell that is AMAZING and a slicer from HHH that is pure sex in steel.

Didn't tell her that I just bought a Catcheside Gyuto on a whim (well, not really since i've been having dreams about owning his work lately) so if I unload a knife, it frees up a spot.

I have a 233mm Carter funiyaki for sale in the bst section somewhere

would love to see some more carter funiyaki's on the forum. I recently had a knife sharpened from carter cutlery and the knife was unrecognizable when it returned, in the best way imaginable.

Back