looking for recommendations

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

peterng

Reaction score
Hello,

Long story short I bought a Foley automatic hand saw sharpener and that led to a sharpening side business.

I have lots of questions and came here looking for ideas.

Thanks,
Peter Gilbert

Last edited by a moderator:
as do I sir. The Japonese whetstones deal with the high carbon harder steels but I have a sharpening application where a whet stone won't fit.

From what I can tell, my only option is applying an industrial diamond paste. Should be fun to try this winter when I am less busy.

Thanks for the reply.

its a different world, saw sharpening and knife sharpening

Welcome aboard, Peter!
There’s a huge archive behind this forum. It gets easily approached with Google's 'site:' - function.

Ben, Please explain the '- function' portion of the code you referenced. I did search on the site itself for a couple of hours before I posted a question but I am not familiar with the code you referenced. Thanks, Peter

its a different world, saw sharpening and knife sharpening
I understand. I just thought maybe some more experienced sharpeners users on this forum may be familiar with diamond impregnated triangular files. As it appears no one is familiar with anything like that I will go onto other options. Thanks to all of you

Ben, Please explain the '- function' portion of the code you referenced. I did search on the site itself for a couple of hours before I posted a question but I am not familiar with the code you referenced. Thanks, Peter
You leave the site and Google search
site:kitchenknifeforums.com object1 AND object2
If you're looking for posts on this site where both object1 and object2 appear.
Please let us know whether it helped.

Last edited:
Back