looking to buy this unique pizza cutter again

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chefwp

no electrons were harmed creating this KKF content
KKF Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi. Anyone know where I can get another pizza cutter like this?
backstory: I think I picked up one of these more than 20 years ago in a shop that promoted Swedish designed products in Stockholm, Sweden. I was so impressed with it I bought a few more to gift to friends. 20 years later, I am still using this unique pizza cutter. There is something about the physics in using this design, you feel like you can apply a ton of weight safely when rolling this over a pizza, so much better than those other wheel-based pizza cutters. Anyway, mine is fine, still use it all the time, but am looking for yet another to give as a gift. Ulterior
pizzacutter1.jpg
pizzacutter2.jpg
motive for posting here: I can google search the images once they are here on the web...

To prove (show off) that the crust is fluffy… rather than that they use normal cutters lol
No doubt in restaurants but in the home where people often do pizza cooks in baking or pizza pans scissors work great. My suggestion is knock the dust off your "twin" put the tip in the middle and bring the blade down like a paper cutter.

Hi. Anyone know where I can get another pizza cutter like this?
backstory: I think I picked up one of these more than 20 years ago in a shop that promoted Swedish designed products in Stockholm, Sweden. I was so impressed with it I bought a few more to gift to friends. 20 years later, I am still using this unique pizza cutter. There is something about the physics in using this design, you feel like you can apply a ton of weight safely when rolling this over a pizza, so much better than those other wheel-based pizza cutters. Anyway, mine is fine, still use it all the time, but am looking for yet another to give as a gift. UlteriorView attachment 176733View attachment 176734 motive for posting here: I can google search the images once they are here on the web...
Looks very dull to me since we can see the bright rounded edge.

I've sharpened quite a few of the common pizza blades, but not seen your version. I don't literally put a knife edge on them, though, as it is not necessary. -- Bo

I was about to post that $60 for one of those Eva Solo ones seems rather expensive, but after considering the above, well...

I saw that yesterday! Staggering! 🤪

I know most of us here have more money than sense, but I feel that would require a lot more money and/or lot less sense. No offense meant to someone who might have the means and desire for such an object!

And I hadn’t even thought of that @Naftoor! Wacky.

I had a lot more money before I started hanging out here. Not sure if I had any more sense, though...

Back