Loyalty test

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
man, i recently took off the top of my fingernail passing the knife from one hand to the other, the heel just grazed the top of my nail, and instead of hesitating, the blade was so sharp it just cut everything off before i knew it happened. crazy. first time thats happened, i rarely cut myself

And I think panda et al are just confused and think you're a woman. So when they say "that's what she said!" it's basically the same as liking your post.
Thanks for clarifying that! As a non-native it’s sometimes very hard to keep up with everything that goes on. Mr Panda, thank you for your support, I’m not a woman but I appreciate some of your posts! Or, that’s what she said! (Was that right?)

You dont say that to your own words. That's like liking your own comment.
Oh and you do when no one around takes the bait!
giphy.gif

Nothing like that one, I wished never have seen it. But I’ve been doing frequent projects lately, which means I’d always have a cut somewhere. At one point, I got three cuts on two hands in the same day.

The good news is, I’ve learned to glue the cut with super glue first, then bandaids. Works really well, typically heals within a day.

Last edited:
The TF Mab I just got from labor. I always cut myself on new knives. And guess what, I was cutting butter too! I was pushing the butter off the right face of the knife with my left hand while trying to manage my 5 yr old screaming at me, and the butter was really stuck on there, so I pushed with a lot of force using bad technique. The butter came off, and my hand retracted afterwards, slicing the pad of my left little finger on the upswing.

Small update: my child has been screaming at me less! I think I managed to make an association between his verbal abuse and his father bleeding. Gotta think of more ways to physically display the pain I feel.

Small update: my child has been screaming at me less! I think I managed to make an association between his verbal abuse and his father bleeding. Gotta think of more ways to physically display the pain I feel.
How about singing?

The answer is SIDS.

Back