Maker's Mark Oppinion Needed - See Picture Attached

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It think it looks great, really!

Man, what have I been missing! Sounds like a pretty uplifting tune. Are the games that good?

Yes. Best video games I've ever played--an understated classic epic, courtesy your thumbs. Story, characters, music, design, reward system, creativity, mythology...it's all incredibly top-notch.

I like the three triangles, (hmmm....I wonder why, lol). I think you could get mosaic pins of that symbol; would look pretty cool.

Well, I would have to start offering hazmat suits with the knives. BTW, I inquired about the pins. Too difficult to make them, so I have to settle for another design.

M

It think it looks great, really!

Yes. Best video games I've ever played--an understated classic epic, courtesy your thumbs. Story, characters, music, design, reward system, creativity, mythology...it's all incredibly top-notch.

I've always felt that A Link to the Past and Ocarina of Time as well as Final Fantasy VI (3 in the States) and VII set standards in video games that have yet to be even approached since, much less passed.

Well, I would have to start offering hazmat suits with the knives. BTW, I inquired about the pins. Too difficult to make them, so I have to settle for another design.

M

A triangular draw plate and Bob's your uncle.

Marko, are you getting your stencils from Ernie? I have seen some of his where the print was very small and the logos rather complex and they looked find.

Zelda's music is so good you can reuse it as awesome hip hop beats. A group called Team Teamwork reworked all of the Ocarina of Time music for a remix called The Ocarina of Rhyme:

[video=youtube;-XD4EjeXe1A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-XD4EjeXe1A&feature=player_detailpage[/video]

NSFW: Language.

Marko, are you getting your stencils from Ernie? I have seen some of his where the print was very small and the logos rather complex and they looked find.

Yes, I am to supply him with a final logo, so probaby finalize it over the weekend and should get them next week.

Latest posts

Back