• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Mario 225mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

marc4pt0

Reaction score
This will be the first of a few gems I'll be parting with.
It was last sharpened by JKI, and still cuts like a dream.
Mario's D shape handles are just one of my favorites, and this one really looks nice.

Specs:
Edge length 224mm
Heel height 51mm
Spine at handle 2.66
Weight 183.49
Handle material Ironwood and camel bone spacer
Steel Carpenters XHP stainless

Price is $560 to your door conus. For international shipping the first $15 is covered.

Pics:
20200730_084523.jpg
20200730_084500.jpg
20200730_084403.jpg
20200730_084332.jpg

Oh god please don’t turn it into anything. I wish I would have woken up earlier!

Last edited:
Rest assured, I will not turn Mario into Luigi.

However, I am taking notes, if I do end up passing it on at some point, that’s a big IF, some people will be put on the bottom of the list, you know who you are🤪

Last edited:

However, I am taking notes, if I do end up passing it on at some point, that’s a big IF, some people will be put on the bottom of the list, you know who you are🤪
PM sent...

Well I'd only be interested if it were a Mario Nakiri, so it's for the best I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back