• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS Marko Tsourkan knife mag strip (#2)

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pirendeus

Reaction score
After selling my new Tsourkan mag strip, I've decided to sell my other strip, too. It is very lightly used, for a month, and is still in great condition. The wood is cherry, and the back side measures 25 7/8" long, 2 7/8 tall, 1 1/8 thick. The faceplate measures 24 11/16 x 1 7/8.
There are three things to note: first, there are light knicks on 2" of the edge of the front panel, which isn't viewable when knives are hung (see picture 1); second, there is a very small deformity in the edge of the wood on the right side, which is barely noticeable when the strip is mounted (see picture 3); finally, there is a light scratch on the back near the hook, from mounting the strip (see picture 4, obviously not visible when the bar is mounted.)
Front.jpg IMG_20181209_173918.jpg IMG_20181209_174115.jpg IMG_20181209_175852.jpg

As this is used, I'm asking $115+$25 s/h to the continental US.
I'll happily provide more pictures on request.

Back