D. Martell Martell Knife Blanks For Sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:bump:

Just a reminder, these blanks are being used and when they're gone, they're gone....

The $45 suji blank and 1 nakiri blank has sold.

This is all that's left...

Qty. 2 - 300mm Sujihiki

Qty. 1 - 180mm Nakiri

:hoot: Last call on these blanks!

If they don't sell I'm going to make them into knives and then that's it for O1 folks.

To everyone who purchased blanks please feel free to share your results, even if only in a PM, I'd love to see what you do with the blanks you got.

For everyone else, this sale is (as they say in Boston) Ovah! ;)

Hi folks,
I've got a qty. of 3 - 160mm petty blanks for sale. These are hardened, ready to grind, blanks!

O1 Pettys.JPG

Stats:
Steel - O1
Rc 60-61 (Fully Hardened)
Cryo Treated
Thickness - 3/32"

These blanks are ready to be ground, although you might want to tweak the profile to remove the waterjet tooling marks, etc first. Maybe convert to a hidden tang (for wa or western).... or leave as is - Your choice!

Try your hand at knifemaking! :)

Price - - $50 each (shipping $9 in the USA, even for multiples)

International OK but must pay actual shipping costs.

If interested please shoot me a PM (or email) with how many you'd like along with your email address (for Paypal) and if international please also include your country name as well.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi folks,
I've still got a qty. of 3 - 160mm petty blanks for sale. These are hardened, ready to grind, blanks!

o1-pettys-jpg.41534

Stats:
Steel - O1
Cryo Treated
Thickness - 3/32"

These blanks are ready to be ground, although you might want to tweak the profile to remove the waterjet tooling marks, etc first. Maybe convert to a hidden tang (for wa or western).... or leave as is - Your choice!

If interested please shoot me a PM (or email) with how many you'd like along with your email address (for Paypal) and if international please also include your country name as well.

Thanks,
Dave

Hi folks,
I've still got a qty. of 3 - 160mm petty blanks for sale. These are hardened, ready to grind, blanks!

o1-pettys-jpg.41534

Stats:
Steel - O1
Cryo Treated
Thickness - 3/32"

Thanks,
Dave

Only 2 petty blanks left!

bump.gif

Back