• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTS *OPEN TO OFFERS* Masahiro 360mm X 60mm Carbon Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kennyc

Reaction score
Cooking for one isn't conducive to to using this size of knife and the simple novelty of owning this one has worn off:

Carbon version, not the current stainless.

360 x 60mm
350g
Strong righty grind

Asking $380 shipped Can/CONUS
fLyREai.jpg

My heart says yes, but my brain and countertop space say “nah”. GLWS

Cooking for one isn't conducive to to using this size of knife and the simple novelty of owning this one has worn off:

Carbon version, not the current stainless.

360 x 60mm
350g
Strong righty grind

Asking $380 shipped Can/CONUS
fLyREai.jpg
True - and not having a Mother-in-Law rather disincentivises one from practicing lopping heads off too.

This is a tempting knife, there's much satisfaction in watching whole hams and entire turkeys quail at your approach - but the piggy bank still glares at me from under the couch after my last knife purchase and I fear it will depart with the tattered remains of our exchequer if I insult it again this month.

SIGH!

I'm sure this will sell as soon as folks realize that it's the ultimate 'Sunday Knife' - where the sound of this much steel being drawn across a dressing rod will rivet ever diners undivided attention to the masterpiece which you're about to dismember...

Jim

Back