• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

SOLD Masamoto KS W#2 240mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aiden Zhang

Reaction score
Masamoto KS W#2 240mm Gyuto

Profile: Gyuto
Steel Type: Carbon Steel
Steel: Shirogami #2, Mono steel
Handle: Ho wood D shape
Edge Length: 248mm
Blade Height: 47mm
Thickness: 2-3mm
Price: 340 USD
Email: [email protected]

image6.jpeg

image7.jpeg

image8.jpeg

image9.jpeg

image10.jpeg

image11.jpeg

Last edited:
Only the white ferrule 240 KS worth the hype i guess, they’re more rare, JCK restocking them few days ago and it’s already sold out again, you can only get those white ones at cktg now but they increased the price to 500 too, used to be 400 few months ago.

The price of a knife now depends on the ferrule? None of this makes any sense and you should not spam this guy’s BST post. I was actually considering his knife and it looks like a great deal, I’m just not sure I would use it over my other white knives.

It is a great deal, I would buy it too if I haven’t owned one already, I really liked the pointing tip, great for precision works and can also be used as slicer

Last edited:
Three KS’s in one week? Crazy!

love this knife, so light and nimble... I do prefer Mizuno KS, this knife is still on my wall and I use it all the time.

also I paid 400 for mine (with the saya) and I still think it’s the best knife I own priced between 350-450. 500 seems super pricey, but 340.... BUY IT you’ll be pleased

The price of a knife now depends on the ferrule? None of this makes any sense and you should not spam this guy’s BST post. I was actually considering his knife and it looks like a great deal, I’m just not sure I would use it over my other white knives.
I mean at least to me the horn is a great factor to judge the price of a complete knife, Aron from K&S also did a great job explaining the rank or classification of the horns.

K&S Natural Horn Color Classification

I like blonde horn ferrules, but don't think the horn ferrule "upgrade" will materially change the price of a knife. Let's not put down OP's ferrule of all things.

Back